Thursday, August 7, 2008

hols!!!! abit more to go>.<

whee i finally have free time to blog-.- have been having com problems and busy game projects plus visual art projects that i didnt have time to blog for a whole month! and here i am finally blogging at the end of the sem:) it pays to have such a busy sem^.^ u get no exams!!! juz panic throughout the sem and be super consistent:P ok today i stayed in sch till like 7.47p.m to finish my character animation and render as a video^^ this visual art stuff is such a pain, so much stuff to do, need do website as well-.- anyway a quick update to the pass weeks not in any order:

1) I'm certain I scored A for my computer graphics!!! whoooo!!!

2) Same goes for Game's Development!!! whoooo!!!!

3) alumni choir is getting stressful with so little weeks of practice and too many things to learn-.-

4) VE is still a very fun place to be^^ I like the new carol we are learning^^ we are abit behind schedule for concert though-.- but all is going well still^^

5) Carl's Juniors has been proven to bore me if I take it every sun:P

6) Dear and Zane are cute losers:P haha its a good thing^.^

7) Tennis is in need of alot of improvement or else im gonna get it from coach-.-"

8) Sang trio with anna and kester which i forgot the part i was suppose to sing halfway through:P

9) Spent 2 weeks clearing virus and trojans from lappy and end up reformatting it instead lol
10) Learnt how to clean virus from harddisk, thumbdrive, usb, SDcard etc. efficiently:) help Paul removed his little virus but dunno if it worked:P please feedback to me^^
11) Church choir learning speed is UBER fast!! seem to finish songs within one practice almost everytime-.-"
12) Finally got more monster hunters to play with^^ finally met up with ZJ^^ haha good times^^
13) In search of a good online game(still searching)
well thats was wordy.... anyway I am finally back to continue blogging and guess I will end with a little video of my visual art character and some pics of my game from my games project^.^ Enjoy~ edited: video got some prob here seems it runs too fast:( suppose to be 41 secs. oh well...