Thursday, August 14, 2008

hols for me^^ whooo tis the season to be jolly^^

yeaaa this is my little piece of art i created using photoshop for my visual art's company logo^^ got the idea from Naruto comics from Sasuke's Sharingan eye^^ those who dunno go read up^^ Im super happy finally am having break! ok not to dampen the spirit of ppl still working hard, PRESS ON!! u guys can do it^^ well somehow i created a little logo for myself too which i tink will be my end signature from now on^^

this was the skates that i modelled for the game but nvr made it as a rollerblade but as an item boost:( so wanted to see my character wear those... hopefully can further the game in the future and make it nice and complete^^

oh yes bout today..... ok juz resting as have not been resting enuf for the past hmmm 2-3months i tink, i know ppl who are worse, i salute this ppl man cuz i was almost crumbling from the tiredness already.

ah yes this is my monopoly gameboard which IS still not completed but i did color it haha^^ ehh well not sure if its visible but i liked the bongo at the back the most cuz i tink that is the most realistic instrument i did there^^oh wells maybe i'll finish this too if i feel up to it^^"

well this was done by my team leader, wesley, muz acknowledge him wahahahaha, anyway i did the hand!! ok it looks weird-.-" but i created a video on this which i will not try uploading as it may turn out to be juz like the sad uber fast video i posted...

oh and one impt point, IM SO SRY I FORGOT TO SEND MEL OFF TODAY T_T i totally forgot until my granny came over and told me anna when to send someone off... ahhhhhhhh so blur la i cant stand it!!! sry mel but i wish u best of luck and God bless for your studies there!

i guess thats all for today oh yes and making sure that my dear is studying haha, good luck to all examians(ppl taking exams:P)