Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what am i doing???

today's really boring, all i did was sleep till like 9plus a.m and just play wii and use msn till like 4 and headed to where i am now>.< in camp... to do my duty....

today i cant seem to figure what im doing for the past few weeks... lots of my actions i do not have reasons for and have been wondering why i did that and am i on the right path??

i need a hug..... i need someone to hold me and take me seriously for what im doing....

i dunno if im slowly recovering frm the hurt cuz it seems like im slowly being sucked into vacuum
a place of nothingness
numbing my senses slowly
making everything seem unreal

will i find a way out?
i wish i dun have to wait for time to tell

on another point, i realise ppl tend to see things they dun wanna see, like somehow u become really sensitive to it and end up noticing this things that u refuse to see so much more easily.
i hate it when i see them everywhere>.< its like trying to remind me even after i tried so hard to forget...

i tink in my heart im still pretty pissed at some ppl whom i trusted so much to have cheated me like that, but maybe becuz i did not show that i noe, it seems like it can go overboard... constantly taunting me to reveal stuff, tot of it makes me sick...

oh well i guess thats todays thoughts... am i backsliding?
hmmm i hope i can forgive ppl but some are juz too hard to? they never learn.

Thats all.